Welcome to MorgaN Mu Online Greek MMRPG Server
Please Vote Evry 12 hours
Welcome to MorgaN Mu Online Greek MMRPG Server
Please Vote Evry 12 hours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Mu Morgan Greek Server. Now you can buy credits and spend it for full options items and more cool enter web-shop.
400 Credits €5.00 | 800 Credits €8.00 | 1200 Credits €12.00 |2000 Credits €20.00 | 5000 Credits €25.00 | 7000 Credits €30.00
Support Your Server To Be More Cool , Pay Your One Amount Cash More Info
Buy Mu Credits

Buy Credits Without PayPal.
Login Account
Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Fast Links

Contact E-mail

Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hwdnznavy
16 Reset
16 Reset

Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:51 am

Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen010215390002un3.jpg

i have more screenshot saying how only noobs follow the rules, pro do whatever they want.

he has been doing this for whole day to so many people, so i am just trying to stick out for the noobs and have a say.

Ban him thanks.
Back to top Go down
PuLPiX
1 Reset
1 Reset

Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot Empty
PostSubject: =)   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:19 am

Ohhh Morgan this rule is a stupid!! I think, then ou wants to say that if there is someone I cannot up level??? It does not seem to me to be just...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Me ACCept Ban but ou need change rules i think for play funny Very Happy
ATT: PuLPiX

^LeGenD^ PoWAAAAAaaaAAAA cheers
Back to top Go down
hwdnznavy
16 Reset
16 Reset

PostSubject: Re: Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 am

well, let Morgan decide what to do. Everyone respected the rule of not ksing but you didn't, you swear/abused everyone in the game with /post and i have screenshots on it. Respect other people thanks.
Back to top Go down
MorgaN
Mu Morgan Admin
Mu Morgan Admin
MorgaN

PostSubject: Re: Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:21 pm

PuLPiX wrote:
Ohhh Morgan this rule is a stupid!! I think, then ou wants to say that if there is someone I cannot up level??? It does not seem to me to be just...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Me ACCept Ban but ou need change rules i think for play funny Very Happy

^LeGenD^ PoWAAAAAaaaAAAA cheers

oNE more bad words i ban you . you must Follow the Rules ... i have announced NO PK ONLY ARENA AND LORENCIA .
Back to top Go down
https://mumorgan.forumotion.com
PuLPiX
1 Reset
1 Reset

PostSubject: Ohhh Yes   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Me only KS in Lorencia and Arena because all people use always the best spot xD
Back to top Go down
MorgaN
Mu Morgan Admin
Mu Morgan Admin
MorgaN

PostSubject: Re: Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:03 pm

PuLPiX wrote:
Me only KS in Lorencia and Arena because all people use always the best spot xD

i told you one more report with you i ban your IP. Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://mumorgan.forumotion.com
PuLPiX
1 Reset
1 Reset

PostSubject: LOL^^   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:21 am

my have block character for what ???....
How many days me have block character ????

^LeGenD^ ----> Power ForeveR
Back to top Go down
Mauritzio
16 Reset
16 Reset
Mauritzio

PostSubject: hello Denis !   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:09 pm

thx for banning him...
Pul... actualy.. PRO PLAYERs respect each other pro players help eachother no matter what...

^LEGEND^ is not power... friendship is ture power...

REDSQUAD = Family
Family = True Power , Respect , Loiality , Faith , Good Players.. not PRO but good !

We made all thigs in just 1 week... and what.. ive made my bk now full status and how that i can kill u so fast Laughing

anyways... thats not the point of replying this post...

u think ur a pro player.. prove it by nice talk by responsabilitys....

Im Out ! Peace and God Bless You !

Mauritzio OVER and OUT ! cheers LONG LIVE [b]REDSQUAD cheers
Back to top Go down
PuLPiX
1 Reset
1 Reset

PostSubject: jajaja False fryend   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:40 pm

ou say ^LeGenD^ no is Power yeah but ^LeGenD^ win war vs REDAQUAD 4 vs 1-------- PuLPiX vs ( Mauritzio, Skyner, Dementor and Bleda)

in my guild the most important in fryends.. but for my the most important in game are enemys =)
Back to top Go down
Mauritzio
16 Reset
16 Reset
Mauritzio

PostSubject: Re: Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 pm

mmmmm.... riiiiiight Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

who is saying in post " /post Pul : NEED WAR , WAR !!! WAR !!! WAR !!

enemys... why enemys dude... did u see me telling you bad words ?

dont think so...i dont make enemys... they make me an enemy for them'selvs Neutral

anyway....

this is not the subject...

just RESPECT the rules...

i talkt to the admins and they understod me... btw... go google and learn to rite english better pls... Wink Razz
byebye

Long Live REDSQUAD
Back to top Go down
PuLPiX
1 Reset
1 Reset

PostSubject: O.o   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:44 pm

w0w no need learnd english but our rumanian.. need learnd spanish ... yeah i,m noob ou say but win Always Smile
Back to top Go down
Mauritzio
16 Reset
16 Reset
Mauritzio

PostSubject: Re: Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 pm

dont need to win so many times... i dont win... im still noobizin

but i won friends ! Wink

Btw.. i think the best thing to do is close this topic...

for me and you...this topic is :

CLOSED !!!
Back to top Go down
PuLPiX
1 Reset
1 Reset

PostSubject: jajaja   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Ou think ou win fryends.. i play mu online very time And if a thing and learned is that ultimately almost they all betray you ... only trust in those who have been with me always ... for this I want it enemies and not friends.

^LeGenD^ Powa!!! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot   Ban PuLPiX please Morgan, he ksed me and  said your rule is "s.h.i.t" look at screenshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1