Welcome to MorgaN Mu Online Greek MMRPG Server
Please Vote Evry 12 hours
Welcome to MorgaN Mu Online Greek MMRPG Server
Please Vote Evry 12 hours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Mu Morgan Greek Server. Now you can buy credits and spend it for full options items and more cool enter web-shop.
400 Credits €5.00 | 800 Credits €8.00 | 1200 Credits €12.00 |2000 Credits €20.00 | 5000 Credits €25.00 | 7000 Credits €30.00
Support Your Server To Be More Cool , Pay Your One Amount Cash More Info
Buy Mu Credits

Buy Credits Without PayPal.
Login Account
Menu
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Fast Links

Contact E-mail

Bugs/Problems!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baTHos
1 Reset
1 Reset
baTHos

Bugs/Problems!! Empty
PostSubject: Bugs/Problems!!   Bugs/Problems!! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Hi!

So as i know by now MorgaN do not respond to any personal messages so I have to come here and post, it's nothing i can do it. So i have came across some bugs that annoy me. First of all is good old Dupe item problem, i have two items in my vault that i can't move i get famous DC. They are GD helm and BD boots, I assume you can delete them so please do that, oh and i didn't do anything wrong, like hack or something it just poped up the window that says, i should report this to GM. My next problem is that i can't sell or trade items that i have modified by Jewel of Harmony , you know the yellow option...
And the last but not least are BK and Elf skills. Explotion for BK and 5 shot for elf just doesn't work. I buy them i have enough stats, the correct level, i do the right click on them but nothing happens.
Hope for answers and reactions!

baTHos
Back to top Go down
badic1
16 Reset
16 Reset
badic1

Bugs/Problems!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs/Problems!!   Bugs/Problems!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:18 am

items u cant trade bcoz of yellow opt??try to get the yellow opt then u can trade items...and the skill of elf maybe u cant do quest for marlon..ring of honor and dark stone..try it maybe it work im not GM or mod but i encounter problem like u but i fixx it in my own..in vault got bug maybe Morgan can fix it,,,,try it dude maybe it work..im just helping ^^ Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
badic1
16 Reset
16 Reset
badic1

Bugs/Problems!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs/Problems!!   Bugs/Problems!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:57 am

how long its gona take the server down??hmmmm i miss my character...ty and more power to the server.... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
baTHos
1 Reset
1 Reset
baTHos

Bugs/Problems!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs/Problems!!   Bugs/Problems!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 pm

First, thanks for trying to help me but your English is so poor that i can't understand anything you have written, so don't spam here anymore please. I want admins attention because these problems can not be solved by casual player.
Waiting for help....

baTHos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs/Problems!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs/Problems!!   Bugs/Problems!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugs/Problems!!
Page 1 of 1